Sidor

torsdag 1 januari 2015

Zero Suit Update.

Soon done. Have work tomorrow, will try finish it up when I get back.
Small tip, open image in new tab/window to see full size.




Added some thoughts on the material. I looked more close on he newest appearance in smash and saw they had almost same line of thought with the material on the suit. And now, some head canon stuff: Samus does not use this suit for infiltration, this is more of the pilotsuit for "driving" the power armor. If cornered with stealth, I think the exolayer would more fill out that purpose.



First post of new year. I re did almost everything and cleaned up. Her face now is more Prime 3 and Smash oriented. The bun on her back allows Samus to still keep a longer hair outside of the helmet and the fringe cut is basically taken from her Brawl model. I found that hair cut to be better suited for her visor.

Suit is supposed to be skintight and the material inbetween is somesort of fiber to break up the cyan/grey zero suit and be a nice bridge to the suit. (Which you already might know I am also working on)

This redesign is not meant to be "This is how it is" but it's based on a lot of stuff I have dug up from interviews, concept art, notes, log books and most importantly of all, the games themself. I must admit I am staying away from other M. But they have some cool ideas which I am using.

All right still belongs to Nintendo.