Sidor

onsdag 14 januari 2015

Mech


Redid clouds again, I like them more.



Yes, I am a big fat liar.



Another update, next one might be the last one actually, I am actually having a lot of fun and it does take my mind of some things, and don't worry, I am not forcing myself to quit. I know that is something I am going to have to work on. But I always want to push myself as far as I can with my projects and make the mistakes I need to learn. If you are new to my blog, I started to try keeping the same project in the same post if I happen to continue work on it to have some form of order.

Background theme for this mech which  I am drawing from is currently the Saber Rider OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKHjPaZO6MI


Hammering out details, clouds and background is the last thing I do, be patient with that.



Slow day, but managed to get some work done.
Added the basis for the clouds, hand, arms and pilots.
Trying to get the male pilot a "hot blooded" feeling and my biggest challenge yet, giving the female a qt 3,14 feeling.

Colors are not final.
And a added bonus, the sketch on that lance in the background.




Fixing shapes and defining stuff.


Update